HOLA SAFETY RING PLAN
PRICE: $50.00 per person
- Allows you to cancel your trip with an in-house future travel credit up to 72 hours before departure.
- Permits change(s) to your reservation
- Can only be purchased at time of booking; valid for new reservations only
- Cost is $50.00 p/p and is 100% non-refundable
- Applicable to Hola Sun Holidays’ Packages, Flights, and Hotels
- Credit can only be used when rebooking Hola Sun Holidays’ vacation packages, flights, or hotels
- Credit is valid for 11 months from the time of cancelation (travel must be completed by the expiry date)
- It is non-refundable and non-transferable (issued only in the name of the passenger who cancelled and may not be redeemed for cash)
- Cannot be purchased for last minute reservations or up to 5 days prior to departure
- Name changes can be made up to 21 days prior to departure
- Changes to travel dates are subject to inventory availability
- Changes to departure date and destination can be made up to 72 hours before departure
- No changes permitted within the same departure date, same destination, and duration
- If the number of individuals occupying a room decreases, the remaining traveler(s) will be responsible for any additional cost incurred as a result of a change in the per-person occupancy rate
- Multiple changes can be made, but only at the same time. Clients can make one set of changes without penalty (e.g. Name change, change of destination and modification of departure date)
- If the price for the new reservation is higher than the amount originally paid, the client must pay the difference
- No refund will be provided for any difference in the rate should the price for the new product/package/air be lower than originally booked
- Can be repurchased (only once) when the new eligible product is booked
- If you cancel your trip; Hola Sun will refund the total or some of the amount in future travel voucher, depending on when you cancel your trip (see below: Cancellation Procedures)
- In case of a complete cancelation, clients must wait a period of 15 days before rebooking a new travel product/package. Other restrictions may apply
- When rebooking, if the price for the new reservation is higher than the amount originally paid, then the difference must be paid
- No refund will be provided for any difference in the rate should the price for the new product/package/air be lower than what was originally booked
- If Cancellation by one or more persons alters the room occupancy, the remaining passenger(s) will be liable for the difference in cost.
- Please see below cancelation table for details
CANCELLATION PROCEDURES FOR HOLA SAFETY RING
22 days or more prior to departure:
The amount of deposit/any payment made up to $250.00 will be credited with Hola Sun future travel vouchers. The remaining balance will be refunded in the same method of payment (excluding the Safety Ring fee of $50.00 p/p).
15 to 21 days prior to departure:
50% (fifty percent) of the total price of the package/air will be credited with Hola Sun future travel vouchers.
The remaining balance will be refunded in the same method of payment (excluding the Safety Ring fee of $50.00 p/p)
14 days to 72 hours prior to departure:
100% (one hundred percent) of the total price of the package/air/hotel will be credited with Hola Sun future travel voucher (excluding the Safety Ring fee of $50.00 p/p)
The travel agent should be notified immediately of any changes on your file. All of the above options can only be requested by the original agent/agency that made the reservation. Passengers cannot alter/rebook/change travel consultant to take advantage of the Hola Safety Ring Plan.
The Hola Safety Ring Plan is not intended to be used as a price drop guarantee program.